100 Insumed Insulin 0,5 ml Syringes
0.5 ml insulin syringes
Insumed 0.5 ml syringes are the most suitable to administer insulin. The 0.5 ml size syringe is by far the most chosen from doctors and patients since it is so versatile and even makes it easier to mix different types of insulin.
- with a short needle (8 mm), ideal for people with a normal or slight body build.
available with the exclusive new Pic 31G needle.
• Zero space (or No-Dead-Space) syringes.
• Capacity: 0.5 ml (50 units).
• Pic Solution needle with triple sharpening.
• Exclusive magnifying lens.
• Flat, latex free triple contact rubber gasket.
• High transparency polypropylene cylinder.
• Plunger block to prevent the plunger from running over.
• Ethylene-oxide sterilised.
• Needle and plunger caps with sterility seals.
• Protective packaging (box with 10 bags each containing 10 syringes).
Lot is for 100 syringes